If you are an executive in a manufacturing or non-profit organization experiencing any of the following scenarios, I can help you.
- Responsible for a manufacturing or non-profit organization with problems so dire that it is in need of a turnaround.
- Over 50 and downsized or dissatisfied with your current position
- Facing an unwanted transfer
- A desire to completely change careers
- Charged with leading the recovery from a community disaster
- Simply having a serious case of wanderlust and want to find more meaningful work
- A CEO of a non-profit agency
- A volunteer board member of a non-profit agency or considering accepting such a position
I have successfully dealt with all of those situations in a 34-year career in management of both manufacturing and non-profit human service organizations. If you are experiencing such a crisis, you are not the first. I have been there and survived.
My book, Machete Moments, will tell you of actions I executed, many of them unconventional, when I found myself in one of those situations. If the book casts light on some possible avenues to follow, I say go for it. If it gives you an inkling of a direction to go, but you need more help, contact me. I can listen, and we can talk. Together we can probably find a way to a more satisfying life where your big problems are behind you.
I emphasize listen because, unlike some consultants, I don’t pretend to have all the answers. I won’t come in with a pat agenda. What I will do is throw myself into the troubled waters with you and become your partner in finding our way to shore.
I am available for speaking and consulting engagements.
Machete Moments is available online at Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com.
Contact me for a free conversation. Then you can decide if you want to go forward together. See CONTACT page on this website for various ways to reach me.